We are on the lookout for personal brand strategist candidates who are eager to join a fast-paced, growing team focused on modernizing Talent Management leveraging today’s media landscape.
Who are you?
You have a passion for entertainment, sports, and/or culture. You are focused on the details, passionate about execution, and eager to develop social strategy and communities for high profile personalities. Naturally communicative, passionate, and adaptable – you are hyper organized and eager to join, communicate and collaborate with a team of super talented people. You are insatiably curious about people and obsessed with storytelling on social media. You have a proven ability to think strategically, with a balanced analytical and creative approach.
- We’ll look to you to help develop and execute social campaigns that integrate seamlessly with the client’s broader marketing strategy, which will require knowledge of the sector and/or marketing in general
- You will be a relentless problem solver and will constantly be assessing and resolving both simple and complex challenges for both clients and your team
- You will monitor client social channels. Becoming an expert with metrics and analytics to develop digestible reports for clients
- You will identify and execute strategic partnerships, including but not limited to, editorial partnerships, influencer collaborations, podcast and YouTube show appearances, etc. You must be able to connect the dots to move opportunities forward.
- You will keep a pulse on social media landscape and ever-evolving platform algorithms to “hack” for content optimization and community growth
- Support team in a client-facing capacity through daily communication and internal dissemination of information
- Expect to serve as a liaison between client and internal paid media teams to strategize and execute paid media campaigns
- You will keep a pulse on pop culture, sharing cultural trends that can positively impact content themes and organic distribution
- Track record of growing social communities through paid media, partnerships, influencers, and other organic “hacking”
- 1-2 years in a client-facing role
- Experience running paid social media campaigns a plus
- PR, entertainment, sports, media working experience a big plus