WE’RE LOOKING FOR A NEW CREATIVE COMMUNITY MANAGER!
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE:
We are searching for a hybrid Creative/Community Manager for one of our brands. They’re done with using Twitter like it’s Pinterest. They’re done failing to leverage one of THE most iconic brand characters of all time. We need someone to bring this character to life.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
You gotta be credibly capable in the craft of copy and sufficiently savvy in the skill of strategy. This full time associate position would be responsible for:
- Daily monitoring
- You gotta find those #Trends #Hashtags #InternetStuffs that are right for the brand and character to make more trendy, respond to, rally behind, and participate in
- Content ideation + execution
- You gotta have audacity, wherewithal, and gumption to come up with new internet trends. Make your own content. Tweet your own tweets. Be the brand’s social voice and presence.
- You will have the entire ***SERVERSWORTH*** of assets to use for your iconic tweets and memes.
- You will be a #ContentCapturer, joining bigger shoots to shoot your own shots. You’ll also hit events involving the brand’s character – some local, some requiring travel outside of NYC – so you gotta be client-facing as well as audience-facing.
- Community Management
- You will engaging with an enormous audience of the brand’s followers (and some non-followers). Talking about the brand and product. A little chit chat and engagement. Always-on Surprise & Delight. You know how it goes. This will happen on Twitter, FB and IG.
- Some analytics reporting so you can show account leads, creative leads, and the client – Look at this. Look at how good I am at my job.
- Client comms
- You’ll be buddy buddy with the Client. The client is cool. This is a cool thing.
Because you’ve seen what other iconic kings, clowns, and colonels are doing on their social accounts and thought; “I can do this. I should be doing this. I can become one of those tweeters. I’m funny. I’m wise beyond my years. I want to rouse a brand from it’s deep social media slumber.”
Freelance to Full Time
We’ll be hiring this Creative Community Manager on a freelance basis, with the strong potential of converting to full time.